Welcome to The Brook Institute!
Accessible Somatic Therapy for Adults, Families, Couples, and Children
The Brook Institute is a state of the art treatment center for body-centered Somatic Therapy founded by Dr. Annie Brook, Ph.D., LPC. We help both therapists and clients change their lives using body-mind centering and re-patterning techniques to alter negative behaviors and overcome personal difficulties. Blending neuroscience, attachment psychology, and somatic re-patterning of behavior, The Brook Institute works with your mind and body to alleviate depression, anxiety, or thoughts/actions of self-harm. At The Brook Institute we believe in education as well as treatment and seek to teach individuals, couples, and families the skills to build healthier lives.
Our BodyMind Specialties:
- Understanding and overcoming birth trauma and it’s long term effects in adults and children
- Integration therapy for Adoptive children and families
- Reconnection therapy for couples
- Children struggling with behavior difficulties or depression
- Adults struggling with anxiety, obsessions, or depression
- Adults struggling with long standing issues of spiritual bypass and procrastination