Sexual tantra, whether for yourself or as a couple, is a dedication to work with sexual energy in a conscious manner. In busy lives, why do people do this?
The benefits are:
- the subtle perceptions wake up, increase intuition, and one’s inner guidance
- the bodymind is not separated from the head in an egoic way
- the brain finds balance as the special senses wake up.
This is especially important for men who spend hours on computers, which can flat line the special senses.
Sexual tantra for men challenges a biological paradigm of procreating for the health of the species, as frequently as possible. It can allow for behavior changes, such as knowing how to manage intensity, the ability to pause before you leap into action, and lead to more cooperative mindful thinking under stress.
Sexual tantra gives another option for self pleasure and pleasure with another. It enhances sensitivity without making a man less masculine. The other good news, is women love it! I know the orgasmic waves of sexual partnering bring in the sacred when both people know tantra and how to drop into a deeper level of awareness.
Enjoy this video for men. Women, invite your men to watch it. It is important for men to teach men about this, so there is no pressure from you.
Here are 3 tips for this way of love making:How to focus on making sexuality sacred for your life. Making it a ritual, a process, a sacred space and sacred time.
- Prepare yourself mentally by learning to focus precisely prior to that moment of orgasm
- Preparing yourself spiritually by learning to make your practice “out of time,” unhurried, and sweetened with a connection to spirit
- Preparing yourself physically, nourishing the senses with beauty: light a candle, use essential oils to enliven the sense of smell, and textures that please
Sexual Tantra for men video
Enjoy this video for deeper guidance and learning.
Once you have some practice, enjoy our free ebook for couples!
For therapists who want good training, see our products, classes, and workshops. The Brook Institute uses no sexual nudity in any courses, sessions, or classes.